Remote Control Records‘ inaugural compilation Bloom and Simmer is out now! Released digitally, the compilation is a celebration of community, connexion and creativity, featuring 21 tracks you’ve never heard before from the Remote Control Records family of artists.
This is the music they make when they’re not making music; a dive beneath the waves, a journey off the beaten path, a glimpse behind the curtain.
Bloom and Simmer brings together artists from Dot Dash Recordings, Barely Dressed Records, Pool House Records, Part Time Records and Interstate 40.
Head over to The Music for a track-by-track look at Bloom and Simmer, as each artist dives into the origins of their featured song.
The compilation has been teased across Australia this month via radio premieres thanks to Double J, RTR, Triple R, PBS, 2SER & 4ZZZ and now you can listen to Bloom and Simmer in it’s entirety.
Stream / Download Bloom and Simmer here.
1. Methyl Ethel – Holy Days
2. HANDSOME – The Walker ft. Essie Holt
3. Carla Geneve – Red Rocks
4. Sunbeam Sound Machine – Worry Wart
5. Obscura Hail – Martyr
6. Gena Rose Bruce – Upper Hand
7. Jess Ribeiro – Ghost
8. Sui Zhen – All I Really Want (Alanis Morissette Cover for Sissy Screens)
9. Huntly – Tempelhof (Ahm’s Saviour Remix)
10. friendships – Purebred Dogs ft. Yaw Faso & thelovelyme (friendships VIP)
11. Milwaukee Banks – Hold the Phone
12. Ryan Downey – Good Time Girl (Sofi Tukker Cover)
13. Dorsal Fins – Heart on the Floor (Live at Newmarket)
14. Soaked Oats – Houdini (Live at The Others Way 2019)
15. Jess Locke – Change Anything
16. Siberian Tiger – Everything is Free
17. Jeremy Neale – Doom and Terrorise
18. Wolf & Cub – The Watcher
19. Velociraptor – Ramona (Acoustic)
20. Gabriella Cohen – Let’s Stay and Look At The Moon (Demo)
21. Black Cab – Empire States (Live in Sydney)